Here’s some useful information for marshalling #TT2018!
– Love TT? Join us! – Interested in getting involved in supporting the event – find out more here
– Office open hours: We’re open extended hours during TT
– Monday 28 May to Friday 1 June: 10.00 to 18.30
– Saturday 2 June: 08.00 to 18.30
– Sunday 3 June: 10.00 to 14.00
For race week, see here
– Got questions? Our brilliant office team will be happy to answer any questions you’ve got about marshalling. Pop in and say hello – we look forward to seeing you – we’re at the back of the TT Grandstand.
Sign-on now! Registered marshals, please sign-on here as soon as possible.
– New to marshalling? We’re always keen to welcome new volunteers, for this event &/or future events – register your details here & we’ll be in touch by email soon.
– Official announcements – Listen to Manx Radio TT &/or official IOM TT social media channels for any changes to practice and race schedules.
– Social media – follow us! Please be aware, our comms team are marshals too and our social media channels will not be active during road closure times.
– Prize draw – we’ll post details of the winners on social media and a list will be displayed in the office too. Good luck!
– Photo ID reminder: Please ensure you bring your photo ID with you, and always have it with you when you’re on marshalling duty. We will not be issuing IOMTTMA ID this year, so please use your photo driving licence, passport or a current ACU licence.
– Forgotten log-in password? You can request a reminder of your log-in details easily online: click ”send me my login details”, answer a couple of questions and you’ll get an email with your details straight back. Get started here.
– Want to check where/when? Check out the new “display attendances” function to see where you’re scheduled to be (it even shows attendances over the last few years too). Log-in to your record and click “display attendances” from here.
Enjoy TT2018 – and cheers for marshalling, we really appreciate your help 🙂