Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
Advance Booking Scheme for Marshals attending the TT
In partnership with IOMTTMA we are pleased to be able to offer this opportunity to marshals who have achieved the minimum qualification criteria as set out below.
The scheme is designed to reward those people who travel to the island by ferry and who willingly volunteer their time to help the TT to take place. We also hope that it will attract more marshals to help the safe and smooth running of both events.
- In January, the IOMTTMA will supply a database of all marshals that signed on for TT the previous year.
- Each marshal must have signed on and attended a minimum of 5 sessions.
- A session is defined as being a whole practice session or a whole race day
- From TT 2016, if a marshal signs on and attends the first practice session on Saturday or Senior Race Day then they will receive 2 credits towards the minimum 5 required
- All marshals from the UK and Ireland , Europe and beyond can qualify if they meet the minimum criteria above.
- All marshals that meet the minimum criteria above will be contacted by the Steam Packet Company, either by e mail or post, before the end of April.
- The letter and booking form will give details of how and when you need to apply, late booking requests may be accommodated but will lose priority status once bookings open to the public.
Please note there is NO form provided to you by the TTMA.