We plan to open online signing-on in March, so keep checking our web site and social media for more news on that. (Paper forms will be sent out in April)
TT organisers are proposing two additional practice sessions for TT2018, one on Sunday 27 May and one on the afternoon of Friday 1 June, the proposal is now out to consultation. If you would like to comment on these proposals, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February.
We all remember the weather-affected practice sessions of 2017! If these new sessions get the go-ahead, they will only go-ahead in exceptional circumstances:
The proposed Sunday practice will only take place if the very first session, on Saturday 26 May, is called off. The additional Friday session, on the afternoon of 1 June, will only take place if the practice schedule has suffered significant disruption during the week. Whatever the decision on the Friday afternoon practice, the Friday evening session will still go-ahead as usual.
Incident Management Course scheduled for Friday 1 June: We are still taking bookings for this IMC, but please bear in mind that should the new afternoon practice session go-ahead, the IMC on that day will be cancelled.